Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) offers students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) a unique opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master’s degree through leading American accredited institutions in the MENA region. TLG equips graduate students with the professional experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders. Degrees in medicine or law are not supported under this program.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be committed to complete your Master’s degree within two-years.
- Be committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and
work as a part of the program.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Be a citizen of: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria (Syrians living outside Syria), Tunisia, Egypt, or Yemen.
Note: American citizens or U.S. Legal Permanent Residents are not
eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and American University of Beirut (AUB)’s Financial Aid policies.
What Does the TLG Leadership program cover?
If you are accepted, the program will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Internship opportunity
- Annual round-trip ticket from home to campus
Recruitment for 2019 is now closed. Please check back for application process information.